20.2.09

Welcome everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed the rough 'East End' yesterday!

Please post a selection of the photos you took and the recording you made on here.

Also - once you registered as a 'Follower' - can you indicate the group you are in, your contact-details and if you have any other blogs?

Further I really want to 'follow' your steps via this blog -> so I want to see what you find in your research stages, what happens in your idea generation stage, etc ...

I want to see the weird and the wonderful!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marit,
    Yes, 'I enjoyed the ride', thank you.
    Monika Grzymala's works are inspiring (!). We’re planning to come back there at some point next week to explore the gallery and the roughness of the area ‘) By the way my group now is: Renata, Elena & In Sun-Yun, I hope that's is OK…
    ciao

    ReplyDelete